Last Updated: July 9, 2020
Patient Orator, Inc. (“Company”) provides a mobile application and web-based Services to support patient care management (such mobile application (together with successor application(s), updates and upgrades thereto) as well as any materials and services available in connection therewith, including Company’s website, collectively, is referred to as the “Services”).
If you would like to exercise any rights you have with regard to our privacy practices or to exercise any privacy rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION. Your use of the Services may result in certain personally identifiable information (“PII”) collected or used by us or the Providers.
2.1. Use of Information. We may use the information collected for several purposes, including but not limited to: (a) communicate with you, (b) ensure legal and contractual compliance, (c) respond to customer service requests, (d) perform analytics concerning your use of the Services, (e) improve the Services, and (f) carry out any other lawful purpose as may be disclosed to you at any time.
2.2. Sharing of Information. We may share the information collected with: (a) service providers for the limited purpose of providing the Services, and (b) non-affiliated companies for our everyday business purposes, such as to make the Services available, respond to court orders or legal investigations, or during a merger or sale of all or a substantial portion of our assets.
2.3. Consent. By using the Services you consent to our collection and use of information as follows:
(a) Subscribing or contacting us. If you would like to contact us or sign up to receive news and updates about the Services we will collect the following information: Name, and Email Address.
(b) Use analytics The Services automatically collects certain types of technical information, such as browser or device type, language preference, referring site, operating system, page views, and date and time of visit. We use this information to better understand how our visitors use the Services and to maintain and improve Services.
(c) Location information & IP addresses. Internet Protocol addresses indicate the location of your computer or mobile device on a network connected to the Internet. Providing Services to you may result in the logging of IP addresses for systems administration, troubleshooting purposes, and to prevent. While this may be used to infer an approximation of your location when using certain features of the Services, we do not log IP addresses to track your location.
(d) Data Aggregation. In addition to the other uses described in this Policy, you agree that we may aggregate and anonymize data in a non-identifiable method. This aggregated data may be used to improve Services or without limitation, to develop, analyze, or combine the de-identified data for commercial purposes.
3.1. Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Services. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page
5. FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT. If you send us a request (via a support email or one of our feedback channels), we reserve the right to publish it (stripped of all PII) in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users (i.e. create an FAQ database).
6. SECURITY. To prevent unauthorized access, safeguard data accuracy, and maintain the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures to protect the PII you submit. We make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems. However, since the Internet is not 100% secure and as new technology evolves and emerges, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party interferences from illegally obtaining or tampering with your PII. We encourage you to help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you use the Services.
7. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION. You may contact us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
8 PRIVACY OF MINORS. We do not promote or offer the Services for use by anyone under the age of 13 (“minors”), knowingly solicit or collect PII from minors, and will not knowingly link to any third-party website or Services that solicits or collects PII from minors. If you believe that a minor has disclosed PII to us or that we have linked to such a third-party or user website or Services, please contact us.
9. BUSINESS TRANSFERS. If our ownership substantially changes, such that all of its assets were acquired or merged into another entity, or in the unlikely event that we enter bankruptcy, you understand that any stored personally identifying, and non-personally-identifying information and data will likely be one of the assets that are transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of our merging entity may continue to use your PII as set forth in this policy.
10. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS. The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides protections for residents of California with regard to personal information. Under CCPA, personal information generally means information that can identify, relate to, describe, be associated with, or be reasonably capable of being associated with a particular consumer, household, or device.
10.1. CA Privacy Rights. Your rights with regard to personal information include: (a) Right to access personal information that we collect. This right includes access to the: (i) categories of specific personal information we collect, (ii) categories of sources from which that information is collected, (iii) business purpose for collection, (iv) categories of third parties with which the information is shared, and (v) response data (if applicable) in a portable format; (b) Right to the deletion of personal information that we, or our service providers, collect; and (c) Right to non-discrimination when exercising your rights under the CCPA.
10.2. Exercising CA Privacy Rights. If you wish to exercise any rights granted to you by the CCPA please submit a request by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide a response within 45 days of receiving a verifiable request. We may extend this time by up to 90 days, but we will let you know of this during the initial 45 days. A verifiable request is one made by you or someone authorized to act on your behalf. We do not require that you have an account with us in order to make requests, however, if you do not have an account with us, we may ask for additional information for the purpose of verifying the request. After verification, we will respond with the information requested for the preceding 12-month period (you can make two such requests during a 12-month period). Our response will either be sent through your account with us or electronically, at your option.