Camera & Microphone
The Patient Orator app enables users to use the microphone for voice recording wherever text-box appears and a camera for a photo in clinical stories
Enable your camera & microphone
Tap Patient Orator Permissions.
Tap Microphone and camera.
|On your iPhone or iPad, tap settings|
Go to Patient Orator
When prompted, tap Allow (green) or Block (grey).
- Once enabled, open a feature of your choice that requires your text response
- Click on the type box
- Select the microphone icon 🎤 on the bottom right of your keyboard
- Begin speaking your responses
- Once enabled, use when creating a clinical story
- Add photos from your photo album, take new photos, as many or as little as needed for you to remember the issue
Pages: 1 2