Date(s) - June 10, 2022 - June 12, 2022
Categories No Categories
The Academy of Communication in Healthcare uses evidence, expertise and passion to strategically develop relationship-centered communication with patients and peers in organizations across the country. Esteemed healthcare organizations and academic medical centers have partnered with ACH to develop their staff and leaders to form the most meaningful relationships. ACH’s 39th annual course, ENRICH, offers an intensive learner-centered opportunity designed to learn those very skills that can help you engage your team, patients, and peers from a different perspective.
Experience Unique Personal and Professional Development
- Small group, learner-centered approach: The low faculty-to-learner ratio enable personalized learning support. Participants develop individual learning goals and receive supportive expert mentorship by ACH faculty to achieve during and after the course, and they select workshops focused on topics of personal interest.
- Welcoming, supportive peer community: The course joins together healthcare professionals who have a common goal or passion toward improved relationship-centered communication. Our skilled faculty establish inclusive small group environments and provide constructive feedback on participants’ skills.
- Appreciative approach: Other courses tend to focus on critical analysis only. At ENRICH, we focus on appreciation in addition to critical analysis.
- Personal awareness emphasis: Other courses tend to focus on external knowledge. At ENRICH, we also focus on increasing our knowledge about ourselves- “personal awareness.”
- Process focus: Other courses often focus on content. At ENRICH, we prioritize process and practice.
- Continuity and connectivity: Small groups are conducted with the same attendees each session, so deep connections with other attendees are common and much more than just “networking.”
- Revitalization and rejuvenation: Attendees engage in self-reflection, and many complete the course with a renewed sense of purpose around why they came into healthcare in the first place.