We use push notifications in the application; to help you stay on track with your health
- Activate push notifications to get a reminder of when to renew your health insurance from within your profile settings.
- To activate this function, visit your profile icon, located on the bottom of your app page, in between the main menu, and clipboard.
- Select Update Plan, follow the steps by filling in the requested information.
- Save and begin receiving annual notifications before your plan expires
- Activate push notifications to get reminders of when to take your medication center.
- When adding a new medication choose when you want to be reminded to take your meds and the app will send you a reminder.
- After you’ve added a medication, you can edit and add a reminder then update your medication to begin receiving reminders
- Activate push notifications to get reminders of an upcoming health appointment in your appointment center of the application.
- When adding a new appointment choose when you want to be reminded to attend your health visit and the app will send you a reminder.
Changing App Language:
- Click on the clipboard icon 📋 on the far right corner, at the bottom of the app page
- Click on settings, select the language of your choice
- Select the back button on the top right corner of the page to begin using the app in the language of your choice
Changing Educational Health Content Language
- Visit Healthcare Content Library, located on the home page and main menu page
- Select the category of the content you’d like to watch.
- Click the setting icon ⚙️ at the bottom right of the video player
- Click language. On the right-hand side of the column, you will be given a choice of languages to choose from
- Choose your language, then click on the X button within the video player on the right-hand side of the video player, this will bring you back to watch videos in the language of your choice